Monday, May 4, 2009

Insomnia on the East Coast

It's a late night, or early morning depending on how you're looking at it, so I wanted to take the time to catch up on some bloggin while I wait for some files to transfer....

I've been traveling like a crazy person...Tampa with Isobel, then LA, San Fran and now I'm in DC! I really enjoy traveling with other models because it's nice to share expenses and have someone to hang out with and explore the city, but it was nice working on my own schedule and having some Malloy time.

LA and San Fran really gave me some time to relax and gather my workload. When I got home, I promised Tim that I would go to the psychiatrist to get tested for a.d.d. again. It's been so long since the last time I was tested, I knew that I needed to update it. Well, turns out that I'm incredibly a.d.d.! I thought everyone had the issues with work, organization and studying like I did, they just dealt with it better....he laughed at me and said "no, I have no idea how you function so well". So, I'm now a happy medicated person! Yay Adderal! Actually, it's so nice, I get so much work done faster, and it's like my mind is calm! :D yay!

The weather in DC is horrible....it's rainy and mid 60s my whole trip, so I'm glad I'll be going home on Friday....I'm working with some cool people and fun companies, so images are on the way! :D

Here are some photos from my trips! :D These are from my iphone, so they're more of a photo timeline than anything else...but I'll start posting the scandalous photos soon! :D I left my camera in my car.

The bird directly next to the makeup chair made it extra entertaining!
Flirting with the bird at my shoot! on Twitpic

Me in my first outfit for LycraPavel.com I love that site! Highly styled sets, amazing locations, awesome photography, and it's all pantyhose fetish! :D
Super cute first set! on Twitpic

Wardrobe of a "sexy co-ed" lol
A day worth of wardrobe! on Twitpic

Driving to location, I managed to grab a snap of the Golden Gate Bridge! Fun, but not as fun as boutique shopping in San Fran!
Golden gate bridge at sunset on Twitpic

Celebratory Homecoming Wine.....really cute bottle, really horrible wine...
The wine for me on Twitpic

Best thing about hotel rooms.... CABLE! Law and Order SVU FTW!
Law and order SVU FTW!!! on Twitpic


Files are done transferring, so now it's bedtime! :D

night night!

The nakie happy place on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment