Sunday, May 10, 2009

No Mayo, Cinco de Soup

Another airport blog on the way home from Washington DC. It was so rainy and depressing when I arrived, and now that I'm leaving, it's a perfect temperature outside and sunny! I was concerned that the rain was a foreshadowing of how the whole trip would go, but everything went off without a hitch! The only problem is that I barely slept the whole time. I just kept wanting to work, but now, I'm exhausted so I'm ready for my "in flight nap".

I didn't really take too many photos this trip, because there wasn't anything that interesting to photograph....and because I always feel like a lame-o asking someone to take photos of me with something funny, weird, or cool.... It didn't really matter this trip anyway, because I couldn't enjoy the city due to the weather.

I worked with Cheerleader Videos on Thursday, so that brought me into Baltimore, but by the time we were done, it was 8pm, and I was exhausted. I wanted to go play around in John Water's hometown and get some inspiration for something delightfully filthy, but I think I need another adventure seeker with me to stick to my plans...

I got to see my really good friend Lee, a photographer who's been shooting me since I was 19! We blew off shooting, and just hung out and gossiped about the biz, life, and future plans. I got to work with some other great people too, and really enjoyed the trip!

I'll be home for a few days, so I'm going to catch up on some work, shoot for my site, see some friends, and work on my outfit for the Playboy Lingerie party in a few weeks. I'm putting together different pieces and making an outfit. I wanted to wear latex, and am still considering it, but the outfits I really like aren't lingerie.... maybe another party!


Happy cinco de soup.... I'm such a party girl...Friday it's on! on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment